On 24/03/17 10:27 -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Folks,

As discussed in the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/go-and-containers

Here's a request for a repo in OpenStack:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449641/

This request pulls in the existing code from kubernetes/kubernetes
repo and preserves the git history too
https://github.com/dims/k8s-cloud-provider

Anyone interested? please ping me on Slack or IRC and we can continue this work.

Yeah - I would love to continue the provider work on gerrit :)

Is there a way for us to make sure changes in the k8 master don't
break our plugin? Or do we need to periodic jobs on the provider repo
to catch breakages in the plugin interface?

Thanks, Graham