Excerpts from Chris Hoge's message of 2017-04-04 17:09:11 -0400:

> > On Apr 2, 2017, at 4:29 PM, Monty Taylor <mord...@inaugust.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 03/29/2017 03:39 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:

Hi! Github support is happening basically as "zuulv3+1". We're working
on it in parallel with the v3 effort, so it should be a relatively quick
+1, but I'd expect infra will need a couple months of shaking out v3
bugs and getting everything ported before we can start talking about
hooking infra's zuul up to Github.