Hi everyone,

It's update time and we need to start raising the upper bounds on Django in
global-requirements. We're currently capped at <1.9, which will shortly be
raised to <1.10. This will raise the upper-constraint to 1.9.13. See
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/453482/

Following a couple of weeks of stability testing, we'll move to 1.10.x (<1.11
in g-r), and eventually 1.11.x (<2.0 in g-r) before the end of the Pike release
cycle. I'll send out further emails as these patches go up.

If you are maintaining a plugin, please ensure it is functioning on Django 1.9,
and feel free to leave comments on the requirements patch above.

Rob