Jim,

Wish you good luck for your new venture.

-Anup

From: Jim Rollenhagen [mailto:j...@jimrollenhagen.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 5:45 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [ironic][nova] Goodbye^W See you later

Hey friends,

I've been mostly missing for the past six weeks while looking for a new job, so
maybe you've forgotten me already, maybe not. I'm happy to tell you I've found
one that I think is a great opportunity for me. But, I'm sad to tell you that
it's totally outside of the OpenStack community.

The last 3.5 years have been amazing. I'm extremely grateful that I've been
able to work in this community - I've learned so much and met so many awesome
people. I'm going to miss the insane(ly awesome) level of collaboration, the
summits, the PTGs, and even some of the bikeshedding. We've built amazing
things together, and I'm sure y'all will continue to do so without me.

I'll still be lurking in #openstack-dev and #openstack-ironic for a while, if
people need me to drop a -2 or dictate old knowledge or whatever, feel free to
ping me. Or if you just want to chat. :)

<3 jroll

P.S. obviously my core permissions should be dropped now :P