Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> I've been mostly missing for the past six weeks while looking for a new
> job, so maybe you've forgotten me already, maybe not. I'm happy to tell
> you I've found one that I think is a great opportunity for me. But, I'm
> sad to tell you that it's totally outside of the OpenStack community.

You mean there are great opportunities /outside/ the OpenStack
community? Blasphemy!

More seriously, you will be missed. Also, you can come back anytime! We
recently saw a rise in organizations using OpenStack that want to get
involved upstream, and your awesome mix of development and operational
experience would be a boon to them ;)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)