On Thu, 15 Jun 2017, Chris Dent wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017, Thierry Carrez wrote:

I'd like to propose that we introduce a new concept: "OpenStack-Hosted
projects". There would be "OpenStack projects" on one side, and
"Projects hosted on OpenStack infrastructure" on the other side (all
still under the openstack/ git repo prefix). We'll stop saying "official
OpenStack project" and "unofficial OpenStack project". The only
"OpenStack projects" will be the official ones. We'll chase down the
last mentions of "big tent" in documentation and remove it from our
vocabulary.

I agree that something needs to change, but also agree with some of
the followups that the distinction you're proposing isn't
particularly memorable.

I should also say that despite my previous comments, discussion
resolving those issues should not delay sanitizing the term "big
tent".

--
Chris Dent                  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)       https://anticdent.org/