Hey everyone,

So this isn't an "I'm stepping down at the end of this cycle" message, but
it is an encouragement for anyone thinking about running to step forward.

I'm fine with running again if needed. Pike is my 4th cycle as PTL, and I
think by now I've gotten the hang of most of it. But four cycles is more
than I had intended to do, and I do think it would be good for the project
to have some variety.

If you've been thinking about running but didn't want to "offend" me by
running against me or anything like that, please don't worry about it. We
have a good team and I think it is a healthy thing to switch up the lead
role once and awhile.

All that said, if no one else is in a position at the moment where they
can do this (job situation, other life commitments - please do think
about this!) then I'm certainly up for another round.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions or want any input. I would
be glad to help.

Thanks!
Sean