On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 03:00:16PM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> > I am requesting a library release of os-brick during the feature freeze
> > in order to fix an issue with the recently landed online volume extend
> > feature across Nova and Cinder.
> >

> New os-brick 1.15.2 release has been requested here:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/489370

From a requirements POV I'm fine with that.  It affects:

Package      : os-brick [os-brick>=1.15.1] (used by 8 projects)
Also affects : 8 projects
openstack/cinder                              [tc:approved-release]
openstack/compute-hyperv                      []
openstack/freezer                             []
openstack/fuxi                                []
openstack/glance_store                        []
openstack/nova                                [tc:approved-release]
openstack/nova-lxd                            []
openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext       []

The one that is *most* problematic is glance_store  We already have an
FFE for glance_store it's probably ok.

We need a +1 from the release team (are they okay to accept a late
release of glance_store); and a +1 from glance (are they okay to do said
release)

Yours Tony.