On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 09:09:52PM -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 7/31/2017 5:21 PM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> > We need a +1 from the release team (are they okay to accept a late
> > release of glance_store); and a +1 from glance (are they okay to do said
> > release)
>
> Glance doesn't actually need this minimum version bump for os-brick, the fix
> is for some attached volume extend stuff, which isn't related to Glance, so
> does having the minimum bump in glance* matter?

Maybe it doesn't I can't think of a scenario where someone will end up
with 1.15.1 if the mix glance and nova.

If glance_store doesn't take the bump of os-brick before we release
pike then they're going to be faced with breaking the "we don't bump
minimums on stable branches" or opting out of requirements management for
that branch aren't they?

Yours Tony.