We have a few projects that have modified stable branch release
notes by editing the files on master, which makes those notes appear
as part of the current release. Reno has a new option to address
that problem by ignoring some note files, and I would like to release
that version to allow project teams to fix up their release notes
for pike. I really thought I had already released that update, so
I'm sorry for the late request.

Reno is only used during release notes builds, but it does appear
in the global requirements list and constraints list. I think the
risk is minimal.

https://review.openstack.org/489998

Doug