Hi all,

I would like to announce my candidacy for the Mogan PTL for the Queens
cycle. Although Mogan is not an official project yet, we seek to complete
the PTL election with everyone’s consensus like others.

I have been the elected PTL since Mogan was an idea. I think that Mogan
serves an important role in current OpenStack ecosystem and solve problems
that many users are facing. Mogan is relatively new project but I am proud
to say that we already have a diverse community and feel that we operate
openly and advancing in the right direction.

If I’m getting an opportunity to continue serving the team for the Queens
cycle, I’d strive to work with the team on the following items:

- Support RAID at deploy time

- Boot from volume and Migrate/Resize support for such diskless servers

- Change to use nested resources model for bare metals in placement to
track NICs and DISKs as well.

- Improve bare metal node aggregates support by leveraging Placement service

- Add more policies for bare metal server groups

- Valence integration to support composing hardware

We will follow the official procedure. Any self nominations need be in
within a week from now. If there are more than one candidate we will create
a poll on http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/ .

--
Best Regards,
Zhenguo Niu