+1 , Zhenguo is a good PTL and will lead mogan to go to moon.
[mailto:openstack-dev-boun...@lists.openstack.org] 代表 Zhenguo Niu
发送时间: 2017年8月3日 20:17
收件人: OpenStack Development Mailing List <email@example.com>
主题: [openstack-dev] [Mogan] Queens PTL candidacy
I would like to announce my candidacy for the Mogan PTL for the Queens cycle.
Although Mogan is not an official project yet, we seek to complete the PTL
election with everyone’s consensus like others.
I have been the elected PTL since Mogan was an idea. I think that Mogan serves
an important role in current OpenStack ecosystem and solve problems that many
users are facing. Mogan is relatively new project but I am proud to say that we
already have a diverse community and feel that we operate openly and advancing
in the right direction.
If I’m getting an opportunity to continue serving the team for the Queens
cycle, I’d strive to work with the team on the following items:
- Support RAID at deploy time
- Boot from volume and Migrate/Resize support for such diskless servers
- Change to use nested resources model for bare metals in placement to track
NICs and DISKs as well.
- Improve bare metal node aggregates support by leveraging Placement service
- Add more policies for bare metal server groups
- Valence integration to support composing hardware
We will follow the official procedure. Any self nominations need be in within a
week from now. If there are more than one candidate we will create a poll on
<http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/> http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/ .
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)