Akihiro Motoki wrote on 8/10/2017 7:22 PM:
Tony,

Thanks for taking care.

<snip>

i18n                                               I18n
At now, i18n repo is a part of governance but this is a project which
has no need to cut a release,
so it always follows the master branch of the requirements repo.
It is not a blocker for opening the master branch in the requirements repo.

</snip>

Right - i18n repository has I18n contributor guide, translation glossary, and useful scripts with translate.openstack.org
which all do not need to have stable branches to be maintained.

I am not pretty sure but it seems that some project repositories which are affected by requirements.txt in stable branches
need to follow "stable:follows-policy" [1] for official projects?

And also thanks a lot - since I also keep on eyes for having stable branches from translation target repositories in Pike release cycle [2].

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/tags/stable_follows-policy.html
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/PROCESS.rst#n214