Alex,

I have been working on getting updates to the Cinder Installation Tutorial ... Hadn't really even considered the word Tutorial in there to be honest as it just fit.  So, I think the important thing is that the pages be consistent in the terminology.  It looks like the common top level documentation uses 'tutorial'.  I think we would want all the other pages to follow the same convention.

Jay