On 2017-09-21 13:29:53 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> On the other hand, some of those were meant to be aspirational, so
> not documenting them may mean no one is thinking about them at
> all.

Previous tags were added to document existing state/practices and
came with projects already meeting their criteria. We've got other
mechanisms for identifying features to which software can aspire...
adding "vaporware" tags in an attempt to feel out what a taxonomy of
upgrade models *might* look like seems more likely to confuse
consumers of that data than provide useful information.
--
Jeremy Stanley