Hi,

we have a concern about the correct catalog type naming for projects who'd
like to have a name like "data processing". It looks like space char is not
the best choice, so, mainly we're trying to choose between '-' and '_'.
Currently only only swift has an catalog type named with '-':
'object-store' and other projects are avoiding separators
('cloudformation') or just doesn't have such need. So, we have a concern
about the correct naming of savanna catalog type ('data_processing' is
currently used in devstack).

Are there any thoughts on it?

Thank you!

P.S. Personally, I'm thinking about 'data_processing' because I prefer the
'_' in names and it was already landed to the devstack as part of savanna
support. In addition 'keystone service-create --name=data_processing' looks
more readable for me.

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov