Hi Chris & Rob,

Thanks for your reply ,and sorry for my late response..

- I tested again. The modification won't effect tempest test because it's
an optional argument, so I can commit it later in tempest. Lucky.

- But the bug in Cinder exists at the API layer, so the modification will
effect the CinderClient behavior..  :(

So, that's quite a complex problem.. Any ideas?

wingwj