Hi,

During the Forum session about the ETSI NFV Gaps I received a request to
clarify the scope of the capacity query mentioned in [GAP-04] with ETSI NFV.
The advice is that it should be possible to get the capacity of an OpenStack
tenant, an user and a resource provider. This is because the NFVO might use
different tenants and even different users to manage the resources in the
OpenStack instances.

Any comments are welcome, also if you need more clarification on the gaps
listed in [1] do not hesitate to contact me.

Br,
Gerg0

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-denver-etsi-nfv-tst003-gaps-explained