Amy,

The top level page for projects is referenced under documentation from here:  https://docs.openstack.org/queens/projects.html

So, I think we have that one covered for people who are just looking for the top level documentation.

Jay

On 3/13/2018 3:02 PM, Amy Marrich wrote:
I think if we're going to have that go to the development contributors section (which makes sense) maybe we should also have ways of getting to the deployment and admin docs as well?

Amy (spotz)