On 3/14/2018 10:57 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Jay S Bryant's message of 2018-03-14 10:38:37 -0500:
On 3/14/2018 10:04 AM, Petr Kovar wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:57:24 -0500
Jay S Bryant <jungleb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Amy,

The top level page for projects is referenced under documentation from
here:  https://docs.openstack.org/queens/projects.html

So, I think we have that one covered for people who are just looking for
the top level documentation.
Yes, we have that covered. Just to clarify this a bit further, we also have
project lists like https://docs.openstack.org/queens/install/,
https://docs.openstack.org/queens/admin/ and
https://docs.openstack.org/queens/configuration/, what's missing is
https://docs.openstack.org/queens/contributor/.

Cheers,
pk

Petr,

Do we need a contributor link per-release?  I thought in past
discussions that the contributor info should always go to latest and
that was why this is slightly different.

Jay
We can have a per-series page that lists all projects and links to their
"latest" contributor doc page.

Agreed.  That would make the most sense.

Doug