Ronghui Cao, Ph.D. Candidate
College of Information Science and Engineering
Hunan University, Changsha 410082, Hunan, China

At 2018-03-12 09:12:48, "joehuang" <joehu...@huawei.com> wrote:

+1. Baisen has contributed lots of patches in Tricircle.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)
From: Vega Cai [luckyveg...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 March 2018 9:04
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [tricircle] Nominate change in tricircle core team

Hi team, I would like to nominate Baisen Song (songbaisen) for tricircle core
reviewer. Baisen has actively joined the discussion of feature development and
has contributed important patches since Queens, like resource deletion
reliability and openstack-sdk new version adaption. I really think his
experience will help us substantially improve tricircle.