Hi everyone!

We have a very robust and vibrant community at ask.openstack.org <https://ask.openstack.org/>. There are literally dozens of posts a day. However, many of them don't receive knowledgeable answers. I'm really worried about this becoming a vacuum where potential community members get frustrated and don't realize how to get more involved with the community.

I'm looking for thoughts/ideas/feelings about this tool as well as potential admin volunteers to help us manage the constant influx of technical and not-so-technical questions around OpenStack.

For those of you already contributing there, Thank You! For those that are interested in becoming a moderator (instant AUC status!) or have some additional ideas around fostering this community, please respond.

Looking forward to your thoughts :)

Thanks!
Jimmy
irc: jamesmcarthur