So the role has proven to be useful and we're now sure that we need it to
deploy a container registry before any container in the deployment, which
means we can't use the puppet code anymore for this service.

I propose that we move the role to OpenStack:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/563197/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/563198/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/563200/

So we can properly peer review and gate the new role.

In the meantime, we continue to work on the new workflow.
Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi