On 2018-04-25 18:15:42 +0100 (+0100), Adam Spiers wrote:
> [BTW I hope it's not considered off-bounds for those of us who aren't
> TC election candidates to reply within these campaign question threads
> to responses from the candidates - but if so, let me know and I'll
> shut up ;-) ]
[...]

Not only are responses from everyone in the community welcome (and
like many, I think we should be asking questions like this often
outside the context of election campaigning), but I wholeheartedly
agree with your stance on this topic and also strongly encourage you
to consider running for a seat on the TC in the future if you can
swing it.
--
Jeremy Stanley