No problem.  Done :)

Colleen Murphy <mailto:coll...@gazlene.net>
April 26, 2018 at 1:23 PM
Hi Jimmy,

I have a conflict on Thursday afternoon. Could I propose swapping these two sessions:

Monday 11:35-12:15 Manila Ops feedback: running at scale, barriers to deployment
Thursday 1:50-2:30 Default Roles

I've gotten affirmation from Tom and Lance on the swap, though if this causes problems for anyone else I'm happy to retract this request.

Colleen

April 25, 2018 at 4:07 PM
Hi everyone -

Please have a look at the Vancouver Forum schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hkU0FLJ7yqougCiCQgprwTy867CGnmUvAvKaBjlDAo/edit?usp=sharing (also attached as a CSV) The proposed schedule was put together by two members from UC, TC and Foundation.

We do our best to avoid moving scheduled items around as it tends to create a domino affect, but we do realize we might have missed something. The schedule should generally be set, but if you see a major conflict in either content or speaker availability, please email speakersupp...@openstack.org.

Thanks all,
Jimmy