Greetings,

The TripleO CI & Tempest squads have begun work on Sprint 13.  Like most of
our sprints these are three weeks long and are planned on a Thursday or
Friday (depending on squad) and have a retrospective on Wednesday.  Sprint
13 runs from 2018-05-03 thru 2018-05-23.

More information regarding our process is available in the tripleo-specs
repository [1]. Ongoing meeting notes and other detail are always available
in the Squad Etherpads [2,3].

This sprint the CI squad is working on the Upgrades epic, and the Tempest
squad is refactoring python-tempestconf to in part enable the upstream
refstack group.

## Ruck / Rover:

* Matt Young (myoung) and Sagi Shnaidman (sshnaidm)
* https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/ruckrover-sprint13

## CI Squad

* Put in place voting update jobs (
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:gate_update)
* Add additional check/gate jobs to gate changes made this sprint.
* Refine the design for how we model releases in CI, taking into account
feedback from a collaborative design session with the Upgrades team
(etherpad http://ow.ly/da5L30jSeo8).

Epic: https://trello.com/c/cuKevn28/728-sprint-13-upgrades-goals
Tasks: http://ow.ly/yeIf30jScyj

## Tempest Squad

* Refactor pythyon-tempestconf tempest config by dynamically discovering
resources

In Scope: Keystone, Nova, Glance, Neutron, Cinder, Swift.

The following are specifically NOT in scope for Sprint 13  They are
tentatively planned for future sprints: Heat, Ironic, ec2api, Zaquar,
Mistral, Manila, Octavia, Horizon, Ceilometer.

Epic:
https://trello.com/c/efqE5XMr/734-sprint-13-refactor-python-tempestconf
Tasks: http://ow.ly/YOXh30jScEw

For any questions please find us in #tripleo

Thanks,

Matt

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-specs/blob/master/specs/policy/ci-team-structure.rst