Also I am concerned that the repo just seems to have mega-commits like:

https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-glance/commit/1ec64167057e3368f27a1a81aca294b771e79c5e

https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-nova/commit/71acfeae0d1c59fdc77704527d763bd85a276f9a (not so mega)

https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-glance/commit/1ec64167057e3368f27a1a81aca294b771e79c5e

I am very confused now as well; it feels a lot like a code dump (which I get and it's nice to see companies patches, but it seems odd that this would ever be put anywhere official and expect?/hope? people to dissect and extract code that starlingx obviously couldn't put the manpower behind to do the same).