On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Ganpat Agarwal <gans.develo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I want to test the icehouse-1 milestone release (cinder and nova) on the
> setup. I looked for the instructions in the docs but could not find.

Since you don't say I will assume you have your current setup from a
DevStack stable/havana checkout.  To get current master you need to check
out the master branch of DevStack and re-run it.  It will pick up the
master branches of all of the repos in the process if you have not
overridden them in local.conf.

In general, use a matching branch of DevStack for the OpenStack bits that
you want.  Mixing them (ie, some Havana and some Icehouse) is not directly
supported, you'll have to do that by hand.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtro...@gmail.com