On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Anne Gentle
<annegen...@justwriteclick.com>wrote:

> Also, Dean correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe devstack does a
> precise milestone release. To guestimate it, you could figure out what

This is correct, only stable/* releases.

> devstack looked like on 12/5 and get all the matching <PROJECT>_BRANCH=
> like this example localrc does:
> https://gist.github.com/everett-toews/4004430 I use this method to get
> stable/havana for example. Hat tip to Everett's blog at
> http://blog.phymata.com/2012/11/08/openstack-devstack-on-the-rackspace-open-cloud/
> .

Actually, to do a stable/* release, check out that branch of DevStack, it
has the correct stable branch settings in stackrc already.  But to do
milestones, you would want DevStack somewhat close (for example, current
DevStack master is still OK for the I-1 milestone) then set the XX_BRANCH
variables manually.

dt

--

Dean Troyer