On Tue, 4 Sep 2018, Jay Pipes wrote:

Either one works for me. Though I'm pretty sure that it isn't necessary. The reason it isn't necessary is because the stuff in the top-level placement package isn't meant to be imported by anything at all. It's the placement server code.

Yes.

If some part of the server repo is meant to be imported into some other system, say nova, then it will be pulled into a separate lib, ala ironiclib or neutronlib.

Also yes.

At this stage I _really_ don't want to go through the trouble of
doing a second rename: we're in the process of finishing a rename
now.