Hi all,

Not sure how official the information about the next summit is, but it's on the web site [1], so I guess worth asking..

Are we planning for the summit to overlap with the May holidays? The 1st of May is a holiday in big part of the world. We ask people to skip it in addition to 3+ weekend days they'll have to spend working and traveling.

To make it worse, 1-3 May are holidays in Russia this time. To make it even worse than worse, the week of 29th is the Golden Week in Japan [2]. Was it considered? Is it possible to move the days to less conflicting time (mid-May maybe)?

Dmitry

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(Japan)