On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 06:31:47PM +0000, Dougal Matthews wrote:
> On 19/02/14 18:29, Jason Rist wrote:
> >Would it be possible to create some token for use throughout? Forgive
> >my naivete.
>
> I don't think so, the token would need to be understood by all the
> services that we store passwords for. I may be misunderstanding however.

Hmm... isn't this approximately what Keystone does? Accept a password
once from the user and then return session tokens?

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbr...@redhat.com                                   ==
== Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey