On 03/19/2014 08:20 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
As I understand it, all of the integrated projects have looked at Pecan,
and are anticipating the transition. Most have no reason to create a new
API version, and therefore build a new API service to avoid introducing
incompatibilities by rebuilding the existing API with a new tool. This
aligns with the plan when Pecan was proposed as a standard.

Doug

I have evaluated it for Cinder and have spoke to numerous interested folks in Cinder about using Pecan. It's currently what we're planning to move to after I did a rough prototype for some of our core API controllers. As you mentioned, we have no reason to do a version bump yet. We'll likely do a bump to be py3 compatible rather than for a significant change.

--
Mike Perez