On 19/03/14 06:57, James Slagle wrote:
> Our current meeting time is Tuesdays at 19:00 UTC.  I think this works
> ok for most folks in and around North America.
>
> It was proposed during today's meeting to see if there is interest is
> an alternating meeting time every other week so that we can be a bit
> more friendly to those folks that currently can't attend.
> If that interests you, speak up :).

Also speaking up.

It gets a little difficult if we want the meeting time to cover Europe,
North America, New Zealand and Australia, since that's effectively the
entire world. I would prefer a little later than 0700, but I understand
that another hour might push it in another timezone to 0000 or 0100.

Cheers,
--
                                        Steve
C offers you enough rope to hang yourself.