? 2014?04?10? 15:59, Irena Berezovsky ??:

Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot the inputs you posted in the doc.

I have raised there few questions and added use case for High Availability.

Another concern I have is regarding the assumption that there is no case to mix different vendor cards in the setup. I think that mixing Cisco and Intel or Mellanox cards does not make sense, but Intel and Mellanox cards can coexist. At least for my understanding, but I may be wrong, both Intel and Mellanox take HW VEB (HW embedded switch) approach.

1. open to mail list.
2. admin/usr won't mixing Intel/Cisco/Mellanox card...., does not mean we should disable it, or don't give a chance. 3. i raise couple of question and questioning the aggregate solution. see inline comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zgMaXqrCnad01-jQH7Mkmf6amlghw9RMScGLBrKslmw/edit

Yongli He

Thanks,

Irena

*From:*Robert Li (baoli) [mailto:ba...@cisco.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:11 PM
*To:* Irena Berezovsky; Sandhya Dasu (sadasu); Robert Kukura; He, Yongli (yongli...@intel.com); Itzik Brown; beag...@redhat.com
*Subject:* Re: PCI SR-IOV use cases initial doc

Hi,

I updated the doc with some of my thoughts.

Thanks,

Robert

On 3/24/14, 8:41 AM, "Irena Berezovsky" <ire...@mellanox.com <mailto:ire...@mellanox.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have created the initial doc to capture PCI SR-IOV networking
    use cases:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zgMaXqrCnad01-jQH7Mkmf6amlghw9RMScGLBrKslmw/edit

    I have updated the agenda for tomorrow meeting to discuss the use
    cases.

    Please comment and update

    BR,

    Irena