Hi All,

I was going through the following blue print, NetApp proposed and
implemented in its driver (NetAppNFSDriver -
cinder/volume/drivers/netapp/nfs.py ) a while back (change):
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/netapp-cinder-nfs-image-cloning

It looks quite an interesting and valuable feature for the end customers.
Can we make it part of the base NfsDriver (cinder/volume/drivers/nfs.py)?
so that the customers using the base NFS driver can benefit and also other
drivers inheriting from this base NFS driver (e.g. IBMNAS_NFSDriver,
NexentaNfsDriver) can also benefit.

Please let me know your valuable opinion.
I can start a blueprint for the Juno release.

Thanks,
Nilesh