Hello  everyone!
I was originally not going to be able to attend the summit next month, but
things have changed and I would now like to attend. Unfortunately, tickets have
become prohibitively expensive at this point. If any of you have or know anyone
who has a ticket that they are not going to be able to use (for whatever
reason), please let me know and we could discuss a transfer! I could afford to
reimburse you for at least some of the ticket cost, if necessary. It looks like
transfers are available until April 28, so please let me know, and don't let a
ticket go to waste!

Thanks very much for your consideration,
--Adam Harwell (prospective Neutron-LBaaS contributor)

PS: I apologize if this is not the place for this, I am on IRC often but
somewhat unused to Mailing List etiquette.