On 2014-04-29 09:16:53 -0700 (-0700), Clint Byrum wrote:
[...]
> I think Wednesday would be the ideal day, as it has the most overlap
> with the conference and is at least adjacent to if not within most
> design tracks.
[...]

Seconded.

> I suggest we ensure that everyone understands the process and
> brings their print outs on the day-of.
[...]

I've updated the instructions on the sign-up list accordingly.

> I suggest we schedule the event for 5 minutes after the start of
> the break.

Agreed.

> As far as a location, if there are private meeting rooms of a large
> enough size that would be ideal.
[...]
> I don't know who to contact to schedule a meeting room. Anybody?

I'll check with the team handling venue logistics right now and
update this thread with options. I'm also inquiring about the
availability of a projector if we get one of the non-design-session
breakout rooms, and I can bring a digital micro/macroscope which
ought to do a fair job of showing everyone's photo IDs through it if
so (which would enable us to use The 'Sassman-Projected' Method and
significantly increase our throughput via parallelization).
--
Jeremy Stanley