On 2014-05-09 16:08:52 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> if I don't hear any within the next few hours I'll update the
> instructions to say B301 (and cancel the other dedicated room with
> the conference organizers so they can free up resources and
> correct the schedule before the weekend).

Sergey and the crickets have spoken! We will meet at the OpenStack
Juno Design Summit on Wednesday the 14th of May starting at 10:35 AM
EDT (14:35 UTC) in room B301 of the Georgia World Congress Center
(in between Infrastructure topic sessions). I have finalized details
at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenPGP_Web_of_Trust/Juno_Summit
accordingly. See you there!
--
Jeremy Stanley