I see. So then back to my other question, is it possible to get access to
the same branch that is being passed to the OpenStack CI devstack tests?

For example, in the console output I can see it uses a ref
like refs/zuul/master/Z75ac747d605b4eb28d4add7fa5b99890.[1]
Is that visible somewhere (other than the logs of course) could be used in
a third-party system?

Thanks

1.
http://logs.openstack.org/64/83664/17/check/gate-neutron-python27/db29f20/console.html.gz

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Jeremy Stanley <fu...@yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2014-07-13 00:09:11 -0700 (-0700), Kevin Benton wrote:
> [...]
> > Does Zuul only cherry-pick the top commit of the proposed patch
> > instead of merging the proposed patch's branch into master (which
> > would merge all dependent patchsets)?
>
> In an independent pipeline, Zuul tests the change as merged to the
> tip of the target branch along with any other changes that change
> depends on in Gerrit.
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Kevin Benton