Agreed, testing options is good; and should likely be disjoint from the legal
questions around mongodb...

Although if there is really only one viable & scalable option and that option
has legal usage questions surrounding it then it makes me wonder how much we
are kidding ourselves on there being anything optional about this... Not
something I can answer but someone likely should?.?.

I guess it really depends on what the desired outcome of testing with mongodb
is, if the outcome is to satisfy a TC requirement for improved testing via
*any* backend then this would seem applicable. If instead it's around testing a
backend that isn't legally encumbered (and is also realistically viable to use)
then we are in a different area altogether...

Just my 2cents.

Sent from my really tiny device...