One question from me:

Will there be later fixes to remove oslo.config dependency/usage from oslo.concurrency?

I still don't understand how oslo.concurrency can be used as a library with the configuration being set in a static manner via oslo.config (let's use the example of `lock_path` @ https://github.com/YorikSar/oslo.concurrency/blob/master/oslo/concurrency/lockutils.py#L41). For example:

Library X inside application Z uses lockutils (via the nice oslo.concurrency library) and sets the configuration `lock_path` to its desired settings, then library Y (also a user of oslo.concurrency) inside same application Z sets the configuration for `lock_path` to its desired settings. Now both have some unknown set of configuration they have set and when library X (or Y) continues to use lockutils they will be using some mix of configuration (likely some mish mash of settings set by X and Y); perhaps to a `lock_path` that neither actually wants to be able to write to...

This doesn't seem like it will end well; and will just cause headaches during debug sessions, testing, integration and more...

The same question can be asked about the `set_defaults()` function, how is library Y or X expected to use this (are they?)??

I hope one of the later changes is to remove/fix this??

Thoughts?

-Josh