Hi,

VMware minesweeper caused havoc today causing exhaustion of the upstream
node pool.
The account has been disabled so things are back to normal now.

The root cause of the issue was super easy once we realized we missed [1].
I would like to apologise to the whole community on behalf of the VMware
minesweeper team.

The problem has now been fixed, and once the account will be re-enabled,
rechecks should be issued with the command "vmware-recheck".

Finally, I have noticed the "old grammar" is still being used by other 3rd
party CI. I do not have a list of them, but if you run a 3rd party CI, and
this is completely new to you then probably you should look at the syntax
for issuing recheck commands.

Regards,
Salvatore


[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-July/041238.html
_______________________________________________
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to