Thanks very much Jeremy for getting us back up and running again. Without a
doubt, we will be triggering directly from the CI system itself next time the
need to do a mass recheck arises. The lesson was learned seconds after the
script was run!

Again, my sincere apologies for all the havoc that was caused yesterday.

Regards,
Ryan