Hi Edgar,

Nice shot, to be the inquisitor is not necessarily a bad thing :)

I know some CIs are 'stuck' waiting for bugs to be fixed or certain patches
to be merged, but I was wondering if it is a requirement that CIs vote
*ALL* the Neutron patches. Some may have missed your call just because of
their filters (see [0] section 'what changes to run against').

Cheers,
Ivar.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronThirdPartyTesting