VMware minesweeper has filters which have been designed to cover the
largest possible subset of submissions without add unnecessary load to our
scarce resources for CI validation. This is probably why the analysis
reveals not all patches are covered.

Therefore our filters exclude neutral changes such as those in README.rst
(they're unlikely to crash neutron are they?), or changes in wsgi.py. The
latter is because the wsgi framework is shared with all plugins, and when
it breaks the NSX plugin it's very likely upstream tests will break too.

I think the areas which are important to cover are:
- neutron/agents/.* (or at least the agents you use)
- neutron/openstack/common/.*
- neutron/notifiers/.* (if your drivers report vif plugging events to nova)
- neutron/db/.*
- neutron/services/${thepluginsyouruninyourci_eveniftheyrenotyours}
- your plugin patch

Salvatore

PS: Openstack proposal bot submission's checks have been suspended for
vmware minesweeper about 2 days ago. They will resume soon.