On 8/17/2014 11:30 AM, Nathan Kinder wrote:

On 08/17/2014 09:18 AM, Nathan Kinder wrote:

On 08/17/2014 09:08 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
I'm seeing some nova stable/havana patches failing consistently on
keystone bug 1357652 [1], keystone won't start due to an import error.

I'm not seeing any recent changes for keystone in stable/havana so not
sure if this is an infra issue or something else.

I saw this too on Friday.  I believe that it's related to a new
keystoneclient requirement for oslo.utils, which isn't in
requirements.txt for keystone.  The change either needs to be reverted,
or a requirement needs to be added  to satisfy the dependency (which may
not be appropriate for stable releases).

This requirement change was backported for stable/icehouse:

   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112337/

It seems like the right thing to do is to propose a similar change for
stable/havana instead of reverting the keystoneclient change.

-NGK

I'm also not seeing the hits in logstash for some reason, which is odd.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1357652

I've got a series of backports to global-requirements for stable/havana here [1].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/requirements+branch:stable/havana+topic:bug/1357652,n,z

Matt Riedemann