warn() and warning() are synonyms (literally the same method, aliased). We had
to add a similar alias in the oslo ContextAdapter to support code using both
forms in existing code. If the documented form is warning(), then I agree we
should stick with that, although I don’t think the churn caused by making that
change is a good idea at this point in the schedule (Michael’s heuristic below
makes sense).

Doug