Crew, as we continue implementing v1.1 in anticipation for a “public preview”
at the summit, I’ve started to wonder again about removing the ability to GET a
message by ID from the API. Previously, I was concerned that it may be too
disruptive a change and should wait for 2.0. But consider this: in order to GET
a message by ID you already have to have either listed or claimed that message,
in which case you already have the message. Therefore, this operation would
appear to have no practical purpose, and so probably won’t be missed by users
if we remove it.

Am I missing something? What does everyone think about removing getting
messages by ID in v1.1?

--Kurt