Hi All,

I'd like to ask for a feature freeze exception for using oslo-incubator service
framework in glance, based on the following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/use-common-service-framework

The code to implement this feature is under review at present.

1. Sync oslo-incubator service module in glance:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117135/2
2. Use Launcher/ProcessLauncher in glance:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117988/

If we have this feature in glance then we can able to use features like reload
glance configuration file without restart, graceful shutdown etc.
Also it will use common code like other OpenStack projects nova, keystone,
cinder does.

We are ready to address all the concerns of the community if they have any.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kekane